Clinical is under the microscope. As the world focuses its lens on pharma, the opportunity and the pressure are there to establish a new era of agile, patient-centric clinical trials. Long standing barriers to innovation are being swiftly dismantled, digital transformation is accelerating, and a culture of novel collaboration, agility and patient centricity is growing.
Reuters Events’ Clinical 2021 (April 7-9) is the new home of clinical collaboration, innovation and discovery. Join hundreds of pharma clinical innovators plus leaders from across the business, such as real-world evidence, medical, and patient centricity, alongside key regulatory bodies, providers, and patient representatives to form new collaborations and gain new insights through presentations, case-studies, workshops and collaborative working groups. Let’s harness momentum in digital and cultural transformation and together develop an agile future for clinical trials.
Here is a snapshot of industry-leading decision-makers from the 40+ speaker line-up:
- Dr. Amy Abernathy, CIO, FDA
- Lionel Bascles, Global Head, Clinical Sciences & Operation, Sanofi
- Kai Langel, Director, R&D Operations Innovation, Janssen Clinical Innovation
- Vicky DiBiaso, Global Head Patient Informed Development & Health Value Translation, Sanofi
- Craig Lipset, Advisor and Founder, Clinical Innovation Partners
- Anne Marie Inglis, Senior Director, Clinical Operations, Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals