Smoothie bowls are such a great way to enjoy everything you love about a smoothie, with a little extra fun and sustenance.
If you find your morning smoothie doesn’t sustain you for too long, try topping it with some extra nuts, seeds, dried fruit, fresh fruit, oats, or activated buckwheat.
You can also try adding a teaspoon of plant-based protein for a little extra substance.
This smoothie bowl recipe is jam packed with all of our deliciously nourishing favorites: avocado, kale, banana, kiwi, matcha, and more. So, grab your blender and all your favorite toppings to make this fulfilling and oh-so-good smoothie bowl.
Matcha, Avocado, and Kiwi Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- 1 banana (preferably frozen)
- ½ a ripe avocado
- 2 leaves of kale, stems removed
- ¼ teaspoon of orange zest
- 1 teaspoon of matcha powder
- ½ teaspoon of ginger powder
- 1 kiwi fruit, skin removed
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- ½ cup of your favourite plant-based milk
First, chop up your banana, avocado, and kale and place them in a blender with the remaining ingredients. Blend on high until smooth and creamy. Then, pour your smoothie into a bowl and top with:
- 1 teaspoon of buckinis
- 1 teaspoon of pumpkin seeds
- 1 teaspoon of coconut shreds
- 1 teaspoon of dried rose petals
- A few slices of blood orange for garnish
- Or any toppings of your choice!
Need more smoothie bowl recipe ideas? Try this Good Morning Antioxidant Acai Bowl Recipe (Video)
Enjoy Your Delicious and Nutritious Smoothie Bowl!
Dig in and enjoy your nourishing and healthy smoothie bowl that looks just as good as it tastes!
With quick prep time and easy clean-up, this smoothie bowl is the perfect delicious treat for a morning on the go or a late afternoon snack. But, whenever you have it, you’ll be savoring every bite.
Have another smoothie bowl recipe that you love? We’d love to hear about it. Let us know in the comments below!
Like Us On Facebook