Did you know that up to 5% of men over 40 and up to 25% of men in their mid-60s have a problem called erectile dysfunction (ED)? But it’s important to keep in mind that even though older men may need more stimulation to get and keep erections, ED is not a normal part of getting older and shouldn’t be taken for granted. You can read about Trimix injections dosage forums.
Obesity, diabetes, heart disease, low testosterone, high prolactin, low thyroid function, atherosclerosis, high blood pressure or cholesterol, metabolic syndrome, Parkinson’s disease, stress, sadness, and medication side effects are some of the factors that can contribute to ED. By treating ED, normal, healthy blood flow can be brought back to the penis, and erections can go back to how they were before.
Trimix is a medication that can be used to treat ED. It is a mix of three drugs: alprostadil, which makes more prostaglandin; papaverine, which opens up blood vessels and brings more blood to the penis; and phentolamine, which helps treat high blood pressure, which is a major cause of ED. The three drugs work together to relax the smooth muscles of the penis, bring more blood to the penis, stop blood from leaving the penis, and make it harder to keep an erection.
Trimix is injected straight into the penis with a small needle. It works quickly, usually within 5–10 minutes, and in up to 80% of men. The average time of an erection is about 30 minutes, but this can vary from person to person. The first amount can be anywhere from 0.05 cc to 0.2 cc, and it can be slowly raised until the desired effect is reached. But it’s important to talk to a doctor before taking Trimix and only use it the way they tell you to.
Trimix is an efficient way to treat erectile dysfunction (ED), but it can cause side effects like priapism (a long-lasting erection), pain, bleeding, infection, scarring, and a curved penis. You can reduce these risks by using the right injection method, giving the right amount, keeping the penis clean, and switching injection sites.
Overall, Trimix is a good way to treat ED because it can improve blood flow to the penis and make erections harder and last longer. It’s important to use it under a doctor’s supervision and to know what risks and side effects it might have.
This clinical video is for educational purposes only to help men who have their first prescription of TRIMIX and have never injected this ED drug before. Please read the disclaimer before watching.
This instructional video provides a comprehensive guide for administering your first Trimix injection. Before beginning, it’s important to watch our videos on how to mix and store your medication and how to prepare for the injection. Here’s a step-by-step process:
- Gather Your Materials: Collect everything you’ll need and place it on a table near the chair or bed where you’ll be sitting for the injection.
- Hand Hygiene: Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water, ensuring they are completely dry.
- Preparing the Vial: Clean the top of the Trimix vial with an alcohol swab and let it air dry before inserting the needle.
- Prepare the Injection Site: Wipe the area with an alcohol swab. Hold the syringe horizontally, remove the needle cover, and place it on the table.
- Drawing the Medication: Remove the cap from the syringe and draw up an amount of air equal to the medication dose. Insert the needle into the vial’s rubber stopper, inject the air, then turn the vial and syringe upside down to draw the recommended dosage. Gently tap the syringe and expel any air bubbles.
- Injection Posture: Sit upright or slightly reclined for the injection.
- Performing the Injection: Stretch the head of the penis lengthwise for a clear view of the injection site. Inject Trimix into the corpora cavernosa, avoiding visible blood vessels. After injecting, discard the used syringe in a sharps container; do not reuse it.
- Timing and Dosage: Trimix should start working within 5 to 20 minutes, with effects lasting about an hour. Avoid increasing the dose too quickly or exceeding the prescribed amount, as this may cause priapism (an erection lasting more than 4 hours). If you experience such an erection, seek medical attention immediately.
- Safety Precautions:
- Wait at least 24 hours between injections.
- Do not use Trimix more than three times a week.
- According to your doctor’s advice, store mixed Trimix in the refrigerator and be mindful of its shelf life.
- For extended shelf life, you can store Trimix in the freezer. If so, thaw it at room temperature before use and avoid using any external heat sources like microwaves or hot water for thawing.
Remember, always check with your medical provider for personalized advice and follow their instructions carefully.
For more information about TRIMIX: Penis Injections for Hard Erections: TRIMIX
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Needle gauge and length for Trimix
Been reading alot on trimix. ED drugs give me side effects and not very helpful. Why trimix…I’m on an ssri for 12 years now, I’m 67. And the ED is horrible. I think trimix would be an answer as is works directly. My question is what size insulin syringe are we talking about? I have 27 gauge…
- Online trimix script
Hey guys, What are the best options for getting an online script for Trimix? Defy wants you to get a physical. I’d like the simplest route possible. Apparently you can get a script written through Olympia pharmacy via telehealth physician. Has anyone done this? Any other options? Thanks.
- Trimix : Why no more than 3 injections a week ?
Why not 7 injections a week ? Or even twice a day. Chemicals are cleared within 8 hours maximum (half life papaverine 2 hours, phentolamine 20 minutes , aprostadil 10 minutes.) I have tested second injection 5 hours after first one. Same result as first injection
- Trimix : have you experienced you have to lower the dosage after few first weeks ?
I have started Trimix few weeks ago trying 0.05ml with NO effet. Following that I increased until 0.10ml with good effect. But after few injections, it was too much . Therefore I decreased it to 0.08 and 0.06. And now I have good effect at 0.06ml, and acceptable at 0.05ml Have you experienced…
- Trimix – Does it decrease your natural ability to get an erection?
Been on TRT for about 6 years now and I’m 60 years old. Labs are good except for my battle with hematocrit. Take a 5 mg Cialis daily and Viagra on occasion for a boost. This always worked for me until lately where i lose my erection as things should get going if you know what i mean. I was…
- Am I paying a fair price for penile injections?
Excelmale, I received bimix from my doctor who has his own lab to make it. I was told it’s a 12.8mL vial of: 30 mg/cc Papaverine 3.3 mg/cc Phentolamine (I googled around a bit and haven’t see anyone mix in this much phentolamine, so it’s a high concentration) I paid $325 for it. I usually need…
- TriMix desensitization.
I’ve read several posts from people claiming that this shouldn’t be possible, but it sure does seem like it is. First time I ever injected TriMix I used 5 units with a U100 syringe. I got an erection that was ridiculous… in a good way. I could probably hammer nails into concrete with it.
- Sudafed question re Trimix
I would like to have Sudafed on hand just in case of emergency. Problem is you can only find it now in 120mg extended release capsules, and not the 30mg pills all the posts talk about. Since the “extended release” mechanism is usually a function of the pill’s coating, would it be just as…
- TriMix lifespan question
Let’s say I have a syringe with a TriMix injection ready to go in the refrigerator. If I take that syringe out of the refrigerator how long will it last before it’s “dead.” I’m assuming if it’s only 3 or 4 hours it should still be perfectly fine, no?
- Bruising problems with Trimix
Can someone please advise how to reduce/minimize bruising fom Trimix injections? I try to avoid any visible blood vessels; always follow the “between 9 and 11 o’clock and the 1 and 3 o’clock” injection site locations; then apply pressure 2-5 minutes @site directly afterwards; but end up with…
- TriMix Question
I’ve used TriMix maybe 6 times now. 2 out of those 6 times it had zero effect. I’m guessing I just missed the mark. Everything I’ve read suggests using a 30g 1/2″ needle but 1/2″ just seems very long to me so I have only used a 5/16″ needle. Does anyone have any thoughts/opinions on this?
- My Journey to Severe ED and Trimix
I am currently 56. This thread is about my journey with ED, which started at 40. And got progressively worse. I have good lipids, no risk factors for CVD, excellent insulin resistance, am fit and very low body fat and muscly physique. Yes : my ED has confounded doctors but then, none of them…
- Using Expired Trimix and Mixture Strength Question
I’m a first time Trimix user and I ordered some trimix from Defy medical that’s been sitting on the floor of my apartment for a few months. Frankly, I’ve been working up the courage to inject my dick. The package says “discard after 10/31/2018” but I don’t know if that still applies if you…
- More Disappointments With Trimix
But I’m not giving up yet. 1. I’m up to a .270 ml injection and I’m only about 50% erect. 2. It doesn’t seem to be working as well as it did the first few times 3. I’ve gotten a bruise 3 times. 4. A lump 1 time 5. Didn’t work 3 times 6. Resistance when injecting 1 time
- TRIMIX, Day after soreness & Location
Three weeks into using Trimix. I’m still dialing in amount. Even on low volume injections my shaft is slightly sore the next day. Is this common? I’ve had 1 injection that didn’t work and I’m attributing that to I missed. Does an injection closer to base work better then mid shaft or…
- Trimix question (new user)
Just received my first shipment of Trimix. Directions on the package say .05 to .2 ML (5 to 20 units). When I spoke to my doctor he was kinda wishy washy about dosage. He said “eh… you might want to try 3 or 4 units, maybe 5…” So I’m looking to hear from someone with experience who might…
- Updated Trimix discussion – need advice on injecting
I would like to start a new trimix thread for those of us who are new to the product. After considerable study (basically reading every thread on excel male going back years) I decided to take the plunge but I am doing so in a conservative and thoughtful way. I was torn between differing…
- Some yet to be asked questions about Trimix
I think I can safely be described as a TRT success story. I am 49 next month and went on TRT after being diagnosed with two massive varicoceles that required surgery. The effect TRT has had on my body composition and overall health have been amazing: body fat percentage dropped from 20% to…
- Erectile Dysfunction 101 – Facts, Causes, and Management Options
Erectile dysfunction (also known more commonly as impotence or sexual dysfunction) is the inability to maintain a sufficiently rigid erection for a satisfying sexual experience. According to the Global Survey of Sexual Attitudes and Behaviors, erectile dysfunction affects approximately 5-28% of…
- CAVERJECT Effective Dosage
Dear all….I am affected by a very tricky form of psychogenic ED…this means that “pills” sometimes work sometimes do not. As a result, the quality of my sex life is sub-optimal to say the least. I would like to try Trimix. In this regard I have already had an initial contact with Defy, and…
- Trimix – Sharing what my Dr said about Sudafed (Phenylephrine)
In doing my research on trimix I’ve come across several comments on Sudafed…thought I would share what my doctor advised me when he did my trial run with Trimix. Have some 30mg Sudafed (Phenylephrine) on hand. They keep it behind the counter, ask. if your erection is still standing…
- Trimix newbie…thought I’d share initial impression
Hello All, I’m new to the forum and as of today a new trimix user. The experience at the doctors office was not as horrible as I expected it to be, lol. He drew 30 units (0.30 ml) and injected 15 to start…didn’t hurt at all. He checked on me after 15 minutes and I was about 50% erect so he…
- How to prevent prolonged erections (Priapism) caused by trimix
HOW TO PREVENT PRIAPISM CAUSED BY TRIMIX What is priapism: Priapism is an erection which lasts more than 4 hours and is unrelieved by ejaculation. This condition is a true urological emergency and early treatment allows the best chance for functional recovery. Failure to manage this issue can…
- TRT and cialis not quite cutting it
Hey everyone, I started on TRT (T. Cyp and HCG and DHEA with Defy) in November 2016 and I feel so much better physically and emotionally. I’m 41, and my T has gone up from 200-300 before TRT to 655 (2-2017)! Although I am very thankful for the improvement, things in the sex department aren’t…
- Major Trimix Dosage Issues – Low Dosage
So I’ve tried Trimix 5 times with varied results. This is the standard 30-10-1 mix from Empower. Attempt 1: 5 units (.05ml) decent erection lasting around a half hour. Attempt 2: 8 units (.08ml) resulting in an ER trip and an erection around 8 hours. 120mg Sudafed did nothing. Urologist in ER…
- Article: ExcelMale Testosterone FactSheets for Download
ExcelMale FactSheets for Download Here are a few PDF files members can download to show to doctors or for own reference. I will be adding others.
- Trimix Antidote-Treatment for Priaprism: PHENYLEPHRINE HCL INJECTION
Priapism is a medical condition in which the erect penis does not return to its flaccid state, despite the absence of both physical and psychological stimulation, within four hours. Improper dosing of Trimix can cause priapism. Phenylephrine injections can be an antidote to an erection that…