This article is part of a series sponsored by HLTH highlighting topics that will be discussed at the HLTH conference November 13-16 in Las Vegas.
The consumerization of healthcare trend continues to build momentum. Whether it’s retail health, telehealth, genomic testing or behavioral health, people are flexing their consumer strength and dictating care delivery on their own terms. The health and wellness space benefits from this trend as well and will be a major theme at the HLTH conference scheduled for November 13-16 at the Venetian Expo in Las Vegas.
The WELL by HLTH program will embrace a diverse range of topics and speakers. It will function as an ‘event within an event’ for consumer-focused health and wellness participants seeking a platform to drive brand awareness and create sustainable growth opportunities.
Attendees will be able to learn from senior executives sharing their perspective on wellness and the outlook for this segment of the healthcare industry. They’ll also connect and engage with industry peers. Additionally, HLTH’s Hosted Buyer Program provides a curated marketplace that will match health buyers with innovative technology providers for efficient, impactful meetings.
Among the topics are:
- Attracting and retaining brand loyal health consumers
- The future of food and nutrition is accessible and sustainable
- Managing and monitoring sleep health
- Building wellness into your employee benefits design
- Alternative treatment paths through cannabis and psychedelics
- Destigmatizatizing sexual health and wellness
- Jay Shetty, Chief Purpose Officer, Calm
- Ashley Tyrner, Founder and CEO, FarmboxRx
- Sohni Stone, Chief Medical Officer for Global Employee Health, Google
- Lyndsey Harper MD, Founder and CEO, Rosy Wellness
- James Park, Fitbit Co-founder and VP, Fitbit at Google
- Firdaus Bhathena, General Manager, Noom
- Cassidy Rouse, Senior VP of Growth Partnerships and Corporate Wellness at Peloton
- Dr. Jessica Shepherd, Chief Medical Officer, Verywell Health
To learn more and to register for WELL by HLTH, click here.
Photo: Ridofranz, Getty Images