Artificial Intelligence is significantly influencing global healthcare including drug development. This discussion at the Digital Medicine and Medtech Showcase will highlight how AI, and specifically, machine learning, is being used to: identify novel therapeutics; find, characterize and intervene on behalf of patients; integrate Social Determinants of Health (SDOH) and other data to provide new insights into patient care; and ultimately enable companies to work more efficiently and effectively. The panel will also explore trends and implications in partnering, business models and capital formation that impact the innovation and adoption of AI in healthcare.
When: Monday, January 13 at 4:00 pm
Where: Parc 55 – A Hilton Hotel, 4th Floor, Cyril Magnin Ballroom
What: Free access to the session and reception
- Ron Alfa – Senior VP, Translational Discovery and Chief Evangelist, Recursion Pharmaceuticals
- Anastasia Christianson – VP, R&D Operations and Oncology IT, Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson
- Zavain Dar –Partner, Lux Capital
- Rafael Rosengarten – CEO and Co-Founder, Genialis, Inc.
- Oodaye Shukla – Chief Data and Analytics Officer, HVH Precision Analytics
- Hannah Kuchler – US Pharma and Biotech Correspondents, Financial Times
This session is co-produced by Demy-Colton and EBD Group with support from Alliance for Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare
Join us directly after the panel for an Experience Zone Exhibits Reception from 5:00 pm–6:00 pm
Interact with companies whose technologies are changing the face of healthcare in the Experience Zone exhibits. Get hands on experience with digital medicine products such as therapeutics, assessment tools, diagnostics, wearable tech and AI/analytical tools.
Don’t miss this great program and reception. Reserve your spot!
Experience Zone Exhibits reception sponsored by: HVH Precision Analytics
About Digital Medicine & Medtech Showcase
The Digital Medicine & Medtech Showcase, produced by Demy-Colton and EBD Group, is the dedicated home for the digital health and medtech communities during Biotech Showcase™ and one of the healthcare industry’s biggest weeks. Taking place January 13–15, 2020 at the Parc 55 San Francisco – A Hilton Hotel near Union Square, Digital Medicine & Medtech Showcase includes three days of networking opportunities, curated presentations and specialized sessions. These program elements create a forum for innovative digital medicine and medtech companies to plan for successful partnerships and evaluate growth prospects in a shifting healthcare market.
Attendees are able to schedule one-to-one meetings using partneringONE®, and have full access to Biotech Showcase, which meets at the venue across the street, the Hilton San Francisco – Union Square.
Running with concurrent access to Biotech Showcase means the opportunity to participate in meetings among 3,700+ attendees, network with over 1,000 investors, and see 400+ company presentations. At Digital Medicine & Medtech Showcase, there are over 70 dedicated company presentations and 500+ attendees exclusively from the digital medicine and medtech sectors.
The program also includes high-level panels with industry experts sharing their knowledge and insights, such as:
- Go-to-Market LIVE: Getting from concept to commercialization
- The Internet of Medical Things: The future of healthcare and the medtech industry
- Pharma’s approach to digital technologies
- Securing reimbursement and its influence on development, investment and market adoption
- Regulating at the speed of technology
- Using digital health tools to address underserved patient populations
- How are investors placing their bets on digital medicine?
- Alex Antoniou – Director, Corporate Venture, CareFirst BCBS
- Rubal Bedi – VP and Global Head, Venture Capital, HOYA
- Susan Cantrell – CEO, Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP)
- Cristina Duran – Chief Digital Health Officer, Digital Health R&D, AstraZeneca
- Jennifer Goldsack – Executive Director, Digital Medicine Society (DiMe)
- Eddie Martucci – Founder and CEO, Akili Interactive
- Kabir Nath – President and CEO, Otsuka America
- David Kim – Managing Director, digiTx Partners
- Robin Roberts – Co-Founder, Managing Director and Head of Strategy, Novartis Biome
- Lucia Savage – Chief Privacy and Regulatory Officer, Omada Health
- Rachel Sha – VP, Digital Business Development, Sanofi
- Fred Toney – CEO and Co-Founder, Launchpad Digital Health
- Jeff Trost – Venture Principal, Rock Health
- Carrie Williams – Principal, McKesson Ventures
Download the event brochure for further information on the agenda, speakers, presenting companies, and one-to-one meeting scheduling.
Register here for Digital Medicine & Medtech Showcase 2020.
About EBD Group
EBD Group’s overriding mission is to help collaborations get started across the life sciences value chain. Our range of partnering conferences has grown to become the largest and most productive conference platform in the industry. Each one of our landmark events held in key life sciences markets around the world is powered by our state-of-the-art partnering software, partneringONE®, that enables delegates to efficiently identify and engage with new opportunities via one-to-one meetings.
Today our events (BIO-Europe®, BIO-Europe Spring®, BioPharm America™, Biotech Showcase™, China Showcase, Digital Medicine & Medtech Showcase, ChinaBio® Partnering Forum, Rare Disease Innovation and Partnering Summit, and BioEquity Europe) annually attract more than 15,000 senior life sciences executives who engage in over 50,000 one-to-one partnering meetings. These vital one-to-one engagements are the wellspring of deals that drive innovation in our industry.
Please visit www.ebdgroup.com.
Whether through focused networking conferences or exclusive events, connecting leaders of innovative biotech companies with investors, potential collaborators and key stakeholders is at the core of what we do. It’s our mission to generate genuine enthusiasm about promising biotechnology companies, examine and address the opportunities and challenges facing the biopharmaceutical industry.
From its inception, Demy-Colton has been committed to understanding the complexities and strategic challenges facing the biopharmaceutical industry. Our highly targeted events and dedication to peer-to-peer exposure foster the growth of next-wave biotech leaders. By carefully targeting and selecting attendees, we ensure more meaningful networking relationships and potential collaborations.
Events include Biotech Showcase, Digital Medicine & Medtech Showcase, China Showcase, BioFuture, Biotech CEO Summit Europe, and Biotech CEO Summit Napa. Since 2008, Demy-Colton has a proven track record of bringing together c-suite management, key advisors and stakeholders to explore mutually beneficial opportunities in the biotech sector. Please visit https://demy-colton.com/.
Picture: Getty Images