A lot has changed in the past 12 months. Digital health funding isn’t as easy to access though one report suggests that it has steadied in the first quarter from the steep decline in 2022.
Still, what is gaining in currency is concrete evidence of value as opposed to fanciful projections resulting in insane valuations.
That is the context for our INVEST Digital Health conference on October 26 in Dallas. We intend to provide insightful commentary to help you understand the state of healthtech in 2023: how digital health companies can effectively raise capital; where digital health technologies can help pharma and medical device companies in drug discovery and redesigning trials and how it helps providers, payers and employers to better manage costs and help patients lead better lives.
Here are the panel discussion topics:
- Investment Trends: Convincing skeptical investors about the value of your tech
- Making Responsible AI a Reality
- Solving Pharma’s Pain Points Through Technology
- Designing Clinical Trials With the Patient in Mind
- What is the Future of Digital Therapeutics?
- Reducing Friction: How Payers Can Leverage Tech to Improve Provider Interaction and Patient Experience
- From Legacy Medtech to a Digital Makeover: How Medtech is Leveraging Data
- Digital Health for Employee Benefits: Does the ROI Justify the Investment?
We are fortunate to have Healthcare Wildcatters and Lyda Hill Philanthropies as our gold and silver sponsors of INVEST for the second year in a row. We welcome all others interested in sponsorship too.
No MedCity News conference is complete without our INVEST Pitch Perfect competition. This year, we are focusing on femtech startups. You will find the pitch application here and the deadline to apply is July 15.
To facilitate networking we will have exclusive “Ask the Investor” sessions where up to five startups can meet with an active venture capitalist. As we confirm investors, we will open up registration for those sessions as well.
We are looking forward to a compelling conference with meaningful content and networking and hope to see all of you there. Please register today.